2) If there are ‘Precautions’ on this site, additional terms and conditions mentioned in the ‘Precautions’ section are also applicable as a part of the agreement.
3) In accessing and using this site, you are expected to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
I. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
1) Using contents from the site beyond the range of use permitted under the Copyright Law in Japan, such as for personal use, is prohibited unless you obtain permission for content use from the Company.
2) Users at their own expense are responsible for resolving conflicts that they cause by infringement of copyright without threatening or harming others that may or may not be involved.
II. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
1) When using the site, the following actions are prohibited but not limited to:
-Using site’s information and content for improper or inappropriate conduct such as but not limited to exposing information on the site to another external website or using site information for personal business purposes.
-Violating intellectual property rights, portrait rights or copyrights
-Conducting all forms of intimidation, discrimination and offensive behavior against the users
-Using the site for the purpose of promoting political events, political campaigning or religious activity
-Any conduct that tarnish or defame the Company and its reputation
-Any conduct that interferes with the site’s operation
-Using the services on the site for commercial without the Company’s prior approval
-Any offenses affecting public order or morals or violating any applicable law
-Any conduct is deemed improper by this Company
-Providing false information
-Providing virus-infected content
2) Users shall take a full legal responsibility for any damages to this Company or third parties bear due to the user involvement or engagement in any acts stated in the above previous clause.
3) This Company reserves the right to be able to suspend Users’ accounts without any notice in advance if this Company rationally deems the user’s usage to be involved with or related to the prohibited conducted stated in previous clause.
III. AVAILABILITY / CONTINUITY OF THE SERVICE
1) There is a possibility that we may temporarily suspend some or all of the services without preliminary notice because of inevitable events altering or interrupting these services such as:
-any other unexpected or unintentional event or occurrence not listed here that cannot be prevented using reasonable means
2) This Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by such inevitable and unpredictable events altering or interrupting the site’s service.
IV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) The information on this site is prepared in good faith and distributed to all users; however, we do not guarantee the suitability, completeness and accuracy of the information on the Site. We are not liable for any damages incurred through the use of the site or the service unless directly caused by the Company’s neglect.
2) In no event shall this Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including but without limitation to damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected to the use or performance of this site, with the delay or inability to use the Site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, and hardware.
3) In the event of any conflict between users and a third party resulting from the use of this site, we are not responsible members of the conflict unless the conflict arises out of the Company’s clear neglect.
4) The photos on this website may not represent the current state of listings. They will remain as is.
VI．USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
BEYOND BORDERS CO., LTD (hereafter referred to as the ‘Company’) respects the privacy of everyone who uses (hereafter referred to as ‘users’) the service. On the SEKAI Property website we provide and take the utmost care in handling personal information.
I. Personal Information
Personal information includes personally identifiable information such as your name, phone number, educational backgrounds, address, or email address that is not otherwise publicly available.
II. Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
-Verifying the identity of users in order to provide the best customer service
-Contacting users to better inform them of our services or sending newsletters and direct mail
-Giving personal information to our partner companies that use our site with your approval
- Providing service based on mobile user location (GPS)
-Conducting questionnaire surveys regarding our service
-Replying to blank emails
-Responding to the questions or requirement about our service
III. Voluntary Disclosure of Providing Personal Information
Users reserve the right to choose to disclose personal information upon request. However, there is a possibility that users may not be able to receive or maximize the services we provide should the user choose to not disclose requested information.
IV. Providing Information to Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties without your prior consent. However, we may provide your personal information when legally compelled to do so without obtaining your prior consent in the following cases:
-When we consider that the user’s behavior creates
negative impacts on others
-When disclosing information in a way that the user
cannot be identified
-When necessary to protect a person’s life, physical
well-being, or property of persons and it may be difficult to obtain the user’s consent
-When requested to disclose information according to law
by a public institution such as a law-enforcement
agency, court of law, police department or government
-When users request disclosure of the contents of their
own personal information to third party
-When it is allowed to do so by law
V. Processing of Personal Information
This Company may process personal information users provide by means of which the user cannot be identified. Such processing may include data collection and presentation, survey reporting for intercompany information, and prospective customer information. We ensure the customers will remain unidentifiable for the protection of their personal information. You acknowledge and agree that this Company can use that processed information without any restriction.
VI. Altering Personal Data
Generally, only a user is able to request for the disclosure of personal information that he or she provide to us as well as amend, add or delete the information. Furthermore, users are able to ask for suspension of circulation of personal information to third parties. If you would like to know more details regarding the alteration of personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
VII. Accuracy of Personal Information
We shall make extensive efforts to accurately process the personal data information provided to us. However, users shall be responsible for ensuring that the personal information they provide is accurate and up-to-date.
VIII. Changes in Our Policy