USD 241,899 ~ 479,552
The Luxe by Infinitum
Wisma Infinitum - 18 Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
66.33 ~ 87.79 ㎡ 1 ~ 2 Bedrooms
Contemporary living at a breathtaking new elevation
|Type of Property||Condominium / Apartment|
|Access||The monorail station in front of Quill City Mall, which is 5 minutes walk away, allows seamless access to Kuala Lumpur Sentral Interchange and Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Besides that, it is close to LRT terminals such as Sultan Ismail LRT where it can take you to Bukit Bintang and KLCC. Other convenient modes of transportation including bus and taxi are also available for you to get around the city.|
|Expected Move In Date||October 2019|
|Sold by||MACLY Equity Sdn Bhd|
66.33 ~ 87.79 sqm(㎡) / 714.0 ~ 945.0 sqf
Explore the secret to a luxurious life without the expensive price with The Luxe by Infinitum, Dual-Key Designer Suite!
It is a great opportunity for residents who are looking for a KLCC address (Kuala Lumpur City Centre), but WITHOUT paying for the prime KLCC price tag! The award winning, smart dual-key design will allow owners to rent out one studio/room, while still living next door – without interfering with another party’s privacy! Otherwise, with its commercial title, it could also turn into a convenient office (SOHO/SOVO) or it’s a great location to make as an Airbnb (homestay/vacation rental) home. In short – The luxe is for the single, ‘on-the-go’ executives, or couples who need to be in the city centre - but do not require the extra space of a typical large family home.
Located at Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman, the FREEHOLD residence and flexi SOHO is right next to the Quill City Mall, about just 10 min away from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers & Suria KLCC Mall. The suites is connected to the city’s complete infrastructure - public transportation is at the door step, medical, finance/banks, education institutions, recreation parks and other retail experience are surrounding the property within 5km radius. The property is close to 4 train stations (200-800m), namely ‘Medan Tuanku Monorail’, ‘Bukit Nanas Monorail’, ‘Dang Wangi and Sultan Ismail LRT’. The city’s main train interchange hub (KL Sentral) and the express rail to the airports are within 15-20 min taxi ride, making the journey to Kuala Lumpur International Airports (KLIA & KLIA2) about approx 45-50 min.
- Shopping: Quill City Mall, Suria KLCC, Jakel Mall, Parkson Maju Junction Mall, SOGO KL, Pavilion Mall & Jalan Bukit Bintang shopping row and Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman (famous for the best local and imported textile bargain).
- Train Station: Medan Tuanku Monorail Station(within 550ｍ, 7 minutes on foot ), Bukit Nanas Monorail Station(within 800m, 10minutes on foot), Dang Wangi LRT Station (within 750m, 10 minutes on foot), Sultan Ismail(within900m, 12minutes on foot), KL Sentral interchange hub (around 13-18 minutes by car), KLIA Ekspres to Kuala Lumpur International Airport(around13-20 minutes by car)
- Medical Facilities: General Hospital KL, National Heart Institute (IJN), KPJ Tawakkal Specialist Hospital, Pusrawi Hospital and Prince Court Medical Centre.
- International Education Institution: Eton House Malaysia, Sayfol International School, University Kuala Lumpur, St. John International School, SEGi College KL, International University of Malaya-Wales and Open University Malaysia
- Hotels: Luxury & Business - Sheraton Imperial KL, Renaissance, Concorde, Shangri-La KL and Premiera KL; Budget - Tune Hotel, WP Hotel and Akar Hotel.
MACLY Equity Sdn Bhd
MACLY Equity Sdn Bhd, a joint venture between two established Singapore developers Macly Group and Roxy-Pacific Holdings Ltd. Macly Group is a real estate development company based in Singapore. Since 1987, Macly Group has had a track record of developing landed properties, to apartments, condominiums, mixed developments, commercial and cluster housing projects. Between 2004 to 2011, the Group developed and launched 20 developments with a total of more than 1000 residential and commercial units in Singapore. Macly Group continues to uphold its mission in providing quality and value to purchasers today. Roxy-Pacific Holdings was established in 1967 and listed on the Singapore Exchange on March 12, 2008. It has developed residential and commercial properties, and is the owner of Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel and other investment properties.