USD 185,125 ~ 667,810
Oasis Residences 2
Masdar City Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
50.7 ~ 218.25 ㎡ 1 ~ 3 Bedrooms
World’s most sustainable eco-city offering sophisticated apartments located in a prestigious and convenient location.
|Type of Property||Condominium / Apartment|
|Access||5 minute Walk to the Airport; Next to Masdar City Centre Mall.|
|Total Levels||6-Story 1-Basement|
|Built in||January 2019|
|Property Price||AED 680,000 ~ 2,453,000|
|Expected Move In Date||Mid September 2020|
|Sold by||REPORTAGE PROPERTIES LLC|
50.7 ~ 218.25 sqm(㎡) / 545.73 ~ 2349.22 sqf
|Expected Gross Yield||6.0 %|
|Building Foundation||Reinforced Concrete|
|Type of agreement||Listing|
|Units for sell||304|
|Has management association||Yes|
|Management situation||Day Shift|
|Company Info |
|BEYOND BORDERS CO.,LTD. 東京都知事(1)98329号 Park Front Shinjuku 3rd Floor, Shinjuku 2-8-15, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022, Japan [TEL] +(81)-3-5366-5095|
1BR Executive A
1BR Executive B
1BR Executive C
2BR Duplex A
2BR Duplex B
2BR Duplex Deluxe
Oasis 2 is located primarily at Masdar City, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, surrounded by the natural landscape of the “Green Finger”.
• The plan is to home up to 50,000 people and 1,500 businesses.
• The city will be 15 degrees Celsius cooler than the surrounding area because of its unique design – the 148-feet high wind tower which helps push cool breeze through the streets.
• The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology moved there in September 2010 and the HQ of International Renewable Energy Agency is located there too.
• Mix electric vehicles and clean-energy vehicles will be used for transportation within the city. Currently there is a bike-sharing station available, but paths haven’t been built yet.
• In addition to tenants such as General Electric and Mitsubishi, it also the regional HQ for Siemens - the most energy-efficient structure in all of Abu Dhabi (as per government ratings)
• There are no light switches or water taps in the city. Movement sensors are used instead to cut consumption of light and water by more than 50%
• The city is powered by a 54-acre field of 87,777 solar panels, in addition to panels on roofs.
REPORTAGE PROPERTIES LLC
Established as a single entity in 2014, by shareholders with more than 30 years of international experience in property development and construction. The Reportage Group started their first project in Abu Dhabi and have subsequently grown in structure, size and number of projects. Now, a much larger conglomerate with several companies in the group under 'Reportage Properties LLC'. The aim is to provide innovative environmental sustainable housing solutions by developing and delivering property in Abu Dhabi which offers our investors outstanding value, completed over a timely delivery and creating homes with unrivalled standards of living from a household brand you can rely on.