1 Bedrooms House/ Weyer Salzburg [ID: 78941]
Weyer Salzburg Austria
316.0 ㎡ 1 Bedrooms
|Type of Property||House|
|Property Price||EUR 895,000|
|Expected Move In Date||Negotiable|
316.0 sqm(㎡) / 3401.39 sqf
|Expected Gross Yield||Non-disclosure: Please contact us for details|
|Company Info |
• Fully refurbished and modernised in 2010
• Large Modern Family living accommodation
• Plus 3 spacious self-contained family apartments
• Water supply is natural spring water.
• Well established holiday rental/ life style business
• Directly in the holiday region of the Wildkogel Arena
• Excellent family ski resort with over 70 km of slopes
• Featuring the World’s longest sledging run on the door step
• 3 km to the Kitzbuhel Ski Region via the Panorama Bahn 179 km of piste
• Short drive to the Zillertal Ski Arena 163 km of piste
• Partner house to the Hohe Tauern National park summer activity card
• Holder of the Austrian 4 Edelweiss accommodation award
• Number one specialist TripAdvisor accommodation in the region
• Winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of excellence for the last 5 years
• Personal Haus web site for over 10 years
• Excellent rental returns summer & winter seasons
• Close to the centre of the Pinzgau town of Bramberg am Wildkogel and 2km from the town of Neukirchen.
Salzburg Airport (75km)
Innsbruck Airport (75km)
Munich International Airport (125 km)
This detached spacious property offers a large ground floor 2 bedroom fully modernised apartment currently used as the owners living area. This apartment offers both bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, fully fitted high quality kitchen, traditional Austrian dining area, spacious cosy living area for relaxation including wood burner and central heating. The owner’s apartment leads out to a very large terrace area to enjoy those warm summer evenings, and to the private garden and storage areas. All offering a magnificent panorama views of the surrounding Pinzgau Mountains.
Each Apartment rental property includes the following:-
Large entrance hall leading to a spacious bedroom with 2 single beds, ample storage facilities and cupboards with central heating. Moving into the living area with a high quality seating area with a super king size sofa bed functions. TV, DVD and family board games are included to each apartment, individual balconies with panorama views of the surrounding Pinzgau Mountains. Moving through to a beautifully fitted and well equipped kitchen with 4 hob cooker and full over, including microwave and fridge/ freezer. Private bathrooms with bath & showers (apt 1 & 3) and private WC. Each apartment has a dining area to seat a minimum of 4 to 6 people. All stylishly decorated and finished with beautiful touch.
Cellar rooms & Attic:-
There are 5 further rooms beneath the ground floor, 1 is used for the washing room, 1 for the use of guests as a ski storage and summer storage room, 1 owner private storage room, 1 central heating and storage room and the final room holds 4 separate oil storage tanks and further storage
There is a large storage room to the second floor of the property used to store all bedding and cleaning equipment for the rental business as well as offering access to a large fully accessible attic area for private use by the owners.
Outside the property:-
There is ample parking area for 4 vehicles to park beneath the carport area, as well as a further 3 vehicles on the driveway on the front of the property, several flower beds and rockery areas throughout the hard landscaped finished gardens as well as to the rear of the building a storage area for wood and garden tools etc. As previously mentioned a private vegetable garden and hard landscaped area where the current owner’s stores there caravan.